For over thirty years, Luxor Collection has been manufacturing fine cabinetry for discerning homeowners. We manufacture high-quality products with our cutting-edge technology & our long-standing experience. Investing in Luxor Collection for the heart of your home is truly the best way to guarantee your complete satisfaction.
We are proud to be a part of your daily life.
Care & cleaning
- Immediately after installation, wipe up all residual dust and spills.
- If necessary, use mild soap and water. Do not forget to rinse and dry.
- Do not allow grease to build up.
- You must avoid the use of abrasive type cleaners or pads.
- If the above mentioned conditions are prevalent, Luxor reserves the right to void the warranty.
Doors and exposed ends
- Clean your doors & exposed ends with a soft damp cloth or sponge & mild soap and water mix immediately after installation.
- You must avoid use of abrasive type cleaners or pads.
- Luxor provides touch up kits for minor nicks and scratches that occur during installation.
- Do not expose cabinets either to direct sunlight or extreme changes of temperature & humidity.